Monday, March 16, 2015

Pink, Pink, Pink and MORE PINK!!!!


I recently found out my baby #4 is a girl!  FOUR GIRLS!!!!  What have I gotten myself into?  My husband so desperately wants a baby boy so it was very hard breaking the news to him; especially after he had convinced himself and the family it was a boy.  At the ultrasound appointment, the doctor informed me it is the man that carries the Y chromosome needed to make the boy so the fact I can blame all of this on my husband makes it so much easier.  I told him to get it together, and then come see me about making a boy because I cannot handle another girl.  Even my daughters were disappointed when they learned they were not having a baby brother.  My oldest insist this just means I will have to have another baby so she can have a brother!  I did always dream of having five kids but now that I have three-about to be four-I am not sure if I can handle five.  I guess the positive is that every time we have a baby its a 50/50 chance of being a boy!?!?!




3 comments:

  1. And I sooooo desperately wanted a girl! I have 2 boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hav two girls and I'm almost certain I'll have all girls if I continue to reproduce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hav two girls and I'm almost certain I'll have all girls if I continue to reproduce

    ReplyDelete